Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sketch 33 WINNERS!

The winners of our prizes for Sketch 33 are:

Prize:
3 Images of Choice from My Heart Pieces!
Winner is #10:  Holly AKA KopyKat
 




Prize:
Choice of any three items in the store from Squigglefly!
{Sets count as one item}
Winner is #25: Lacey Stephens
 
 
 
 
 
Winners, please email  seemsalittlesketchy@gmail.com with Sketch Winner in the 
subject line before  March 15, 2013  to claim your prize and don't forget to grab your winners badge on the side bar :)
 
 
Congratulations! And please join us again for our current sketch challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, thanks for picking me, I love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that I won. I actually don't use digital stamps so I am going to turn down the prize (I play for fun anyway). Feel free to offer the prize to someone else. But thank you for picking me anyway!!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete